Close Menu
  • New York News
  • Politics
  • NYC Crime
  • Education
  • Opinion
What's Hot
Op-Ed | M saved for NYC’s small companies, however we want our vacation heroes! | New York News

Op-Ed | $60M saved for NYC’s small companies, however we want our vacation heroes! | New York News

Julie Menin says she has sufficient votes to develop into the subsequent NYC Council Speaker | New York News

Julie Menin says she has sufficient votes to develop into the subsequent NYC Council Speaker | New York News

Velázquez urges Trump administration to reverse ‘illegal’ magnet faculty funding cuts • Brooklyn Paper

Velázquez urges Trump administration to reverse ‘illegal’ magnet faculty funding cuts • Brooklyn Paper

Editorial | Combating NYC starvation through the holidays, and past | New York News

Editorial | Combating NYC starvation through the holidays, and past | New York News

‘No more hiding’: NYC Council votes to reopen civil lawsuit ‘lookback’ window for intercourse abuse claims | New York News

‘No more hiding’: NYC Council votes to reopen civil lawsuit ‘lookback’ window for intercourse abuse claims | New York News

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
NewYork News
  • New York News
  • Politics
  • NYC Crime
  • Education
  • Opinion
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Subscribe
Trending Topics:
  • About Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
NewYork News
  • About Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
New York News

Paterson water disaster stretches into 4th day as tens of hundreds informed to boil water

newyork-newsBy newyork-newsAugust 11, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Paterson water disaster stretches into 4th day as tens of hundreds informed to boil water
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

A water emergency stretched right into a fourth day on Monday for as much as 200,000 folks in New Jersey, the place a damaged water important has compelled a widespread boil water advisory.

Water service was disrupted on Friday when the break in a 30-inch water important occurred behind the famed Hinchcliffe Stadium in Paterson. The rupture despatched hundreds of gallons of water pouring into the streets and down a hillside close to Paterson’s Nice Falls for hours, and led to low water strain — or no water in any respect — for a lot of residents.

“Please continue to boil your water or use bottled water until you are notified that the water quality is satisfactory. This advisory will remain in effect until repairs are completed and testing shows the water quality to be safe,” the Passaic Valley Water Fee informed folks over the weekend.

Repairs to the primary have confirmed tough and should proceed into Tuesday. Early Monday morning, officers stated the repairs would seemingly take one other 12 to 24 hours to finish. A city-wide boil water advisory was in impact not only for Paterson residents, but in addition the Borough of Prospect Park.

Of their discover, the PVWC stated boiled or bottled water must be used for:

Consuming

Getting ready meals

Mixing child formulation, juices or drinks

Washing greens and fruit

Cooking

Making ice

Brushing enamel

Washing dishes

The water fee stated free bottled water can be out there at Hillford Park beginning at midday; proof of residency in Haledon, North Haledon, Paterson or Prospect Park can be required. Residents within the effected areas have been suggested to restrict outside water use, particularly for lawns and gardens. Folks had been additionally requested to take shorter showers and solely run full a great deal of laundry.

Kennedy Excessive College was opened to offer further assist. Officers stated transportable bogs and showers can be made out there to anybody who doesn’t have water.

The boil water advisory will solely be lifted as soon as water high quality assessments deem the water secure to make use of.

4th boil crisis day Paterson stretches tens thousands told water
Follow on Google News Follow on Flipboard
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Copy Link
Previous Article2 killed in 7-car Bronx River Parkway pile-up; police apprehend driver
Next Article 12-year-old lady struck by intercourse toy thrown at WNBA sport in Brooklyn; suspect sought by NYPD
newyork-news
  • Website

Related Posts

Op-Ed | The Metropolis Council has a golden alternative to show across the housing disaster this yr | New York News

Op-Ed | The Metropolis Council has a golden alternative to show across the housing disaster this yr | New York News

November 19, 2025
SF Supervisor Wants Local Robotaxi Control

SF Supervisor Wants Local Robotaxi Control

November 7, 2025
Macy’s Union Square store in SF is planning for the future

Macy’s Union Square store in SF is planning for the future

November 7, 2025
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply


- Advertisement -
Latest
Op-Ed | M saved for NYC’s small companies, however we want our vacation heroes! | New York News
Opinion

Op-Ed | $60M saved for NYC’s small companies, however we want our vacation heroes! | New York News

newyork-newsNovember 27, 2025
Julie Menin says she has sufficient votes to develop into the subsequent NYC Council Speaker | New York News
Politics

Julie Menin says she has sufficient votes to develop into the subsequent NYC Council Speaker | New York News

newyork-newsNovember 26, 2025
Velázquez urges Trump administration to reverse ‘illegal’ magnet faculty funding cuts • Brooklyn Paper
Education

Velázquez urges Trump administration to reverse ‘illegal’ magnet faculty funding cuts • Brooklyn Paper

newyork-newsNovember 26, 2025
Editorial | Combating NYC starvation through the holidays, and past | New York News
Opinion

Editorial | Combating NYC starvation through the holidays, and past | New York News

newyork-newsNovember 26, 2025
‘No more hiding’: NYC Council votes to reopen civil lawsuit ‘lookback’ window for intercourse abuse claims | New York News
Politics

‘No more hiding’: NYC Council votes to reopen civil lawsuit ‘lookback’ window for intercourse abuse claims | New York News

newyork-newsNovember 26, 2025
Girl abused by Jeffrey Epstein as little one prepares lawsuit after NYC Council votes to reopen civil claims window | New York News
Politics

Girl abused by Jeffrey Epstein as little one prepares lawsuit after NYC Council votes to reopen civil claims window | New York News

newyork-newsNovember 26, 2025
Categories
Archives
November 2025
MTWTFSS
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
« Oct    

Your source for the serious news. This demo is crafted specifically to exhibit the use of the theme as a news site. Visit our main page for more demos.

We're social. Connect with us:

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
Quick Links
  • About Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Main Menu
  • New York News
  • Politics
  • NYC Crime
  • Education
  • Opinion
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • About Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
© 2025 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.