Close Menu
  • New York News
  • Politics
  • NYC Crime
  • Education
  • Opinion
What's Hot
Op-Ed | M saved for NYC’s small companies, however we want our vacation heroes! | New York News

Op-Ed | $60M saved for NYC’s small companies, however we want our vacation heroes! | New York News

Julie Menin says she has sufficient votes to develop into the subsequent NYC Council Speaker | New York News

Julie Menin says she has sufficient votes to develop into the subsequent NYC Council Speaker | New York News

Velázquez urges Trump administration to reverse ‘illegal’ magnet faculty funding cuts • Brooklyn Paper

Velázquez urges Trump administration to reverse ‘illegal’ magnet faculty funding cuts • Brooklyn Paper

Editorial | Combating NYC starvation through the holidays, and past | New York News

Editorial | Combating NYC starvation through the holidays, and past | New York News

‘No more hiding’: NYC Council votes to reopen civil lawsuit ‘lookback’ window for intercourse abuse claims | New York News

‘No more hiding’: NYC Council votes to reopen civil lawsuit ‘lookback’ window for intercourse abuse claims | New York News

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
NewYork News
  • New York News
  • Politics
  • NYC Crime
  • Education
  • Opinion
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Subscribe
Trending Topics:
  • About Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
NewYork News
  • About Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
New York News

Stranger assaults 7-year-old in Queens subway — proper in entrance of his mother

newyork-newsBy newyork-newsMarch 20, 2025No Comments1 Min Read
Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest Copy Link Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Stranger assaults 7-year-old in Queens subway — proper in entrance of his mother
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

Authorities are searching for an individual who attacked a 7-year-old boy in entrance of his mom inside a Queens subway station final month, then threatened each of them a knife earlier than operating off.

In keeping with the NYPD, the boy and his 37-year-old mother had been on a northbound F prepare platform within the twenty first Road-Queensbridge station in Astoria round lunchtime Sunday, Feb. 23, when a stranger approached them.

The stranger pushed the 7-year-old boy to the bottom, police say. When confronted by the boy’s mom, the individual once more pushed the boy, this time within the face, authorities stated. The person flashed a knife to each the kid and mom earlier than operating out of the station. The individual was final seen getting on an MTA bus.

The 7-year-old boy was handled on the scene for minor ache to his leg. His mom was not harm.

Police launched surveillance footage of the suspect (above).

Anybody with info is requested to name Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS.

7yearold attacks front mom Queens Stranger Subway
Follow on Google News Follow on Flipboard
Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email Copy Link
Previous ArticleMTA to cease promoting MetroCards by the top of the 12 months
Next Article What time does March Insanity begin as we speak? The way to watch NCAA video games stay
newyork-news
  • Website

Related Posts

BP Richards, Mayor Adams’ administration unveil plans for Queens Holocaust Memorial – QNS

BP Richards, Mayor Adams’ administration unveil plans for Queens Holocaust Memorial – QNS

November 25, 2025
Editorial | Protecting subway conductors on board | New York News

Editorial | Protecting subway conductors on board | New York News

November 19, 2025
AM Pheffer Amato declares she won’t search re-election representing the Rockaways and South Queens in 2026 – QNS

AM Pheffer Amato declares she won’t search re-election representing the Rockaways and South Queens in 2026 – QNS

November 17, 2025
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply


- Advertisement -
Latest
Op-Ed | M saved for NYC’s small companies, however we want our vacation heroes! | New York News
Opinion

Op-Ed | $60M saved for NYC’s small companies, however we want our vacation heroes! | New York News

newyork-newsNovember 27, 2025
Julie Menin says she has sufficient votes to develop into the subsequent NYC Council Speaker | New York News
Politics

Julie Menin says she has sufficient votes to develop into the subsequent NYC Council Speaker | New York News

newyork-newsNovember 26, 2025
Velázquez urges Trump administration to reverse ‘illegal’ magnet faculty funding cuts • Brooklyn Paper
Education

Velázquez urges Trump administration to reverse ‘illegal’ magnet faculty funding cuts • Brooklyn Paper

newyork-newsNovember 26, 2025
Editorial | Combating NYC starvation through the holidays, and past | New York News
Opinion

Editorial | Combating NYC starvation through the holidays, and past | New York News

newyork-newsNovember 26, 2025
‘No more hiding’: NYC Council votes to reopen civil lawsuit ‘lookback’ window for intercourse abuse claims | New York News
Politics

‘No more hiding’: NYC Council votes to reopen civil lawsuit ‘lookback’ window for intercourse abuse claims | New York News

newyork-newsNovember 26, 2025
Girl abused by Jeffrey Epstein as little one prepares lawsuit after NYC Council votes to reopen civil claims window | New York News
Politics

Girl abused by Jeffrey Epstein as little one prepares lawsuit after NYC Council votes to reopen civil claims window | New York News

newyork-newsNovember 26, 2025
Categories
Archives
November 2025
MTWTFSS
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
« Oct    

Your source for the serious news. This demo is crafted specifically to exhibit the use of the theme as a news site. Visit our main page for more demos.

We're social. Connect with us:

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest YouTube
Quick Links
  • About Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
Main Menu
  • New York News
  • Politics
  • NYC Crime
  • Education
  • Opinion
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • About Us
  • Disclaimer
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
© 2025 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.